Visitors can vote on their favorite, and the winner will get to visit our military motor pool and take a victory lap in one of our historic vehicles in the New Year!
- Your edible vehicle has to be in 3D form. Why, because flat things are BORING, but otherwise everything is up to your own creativity.
- MATERIALS: Everything you use to create your vehicle must be edible and non-perishable. We really don’t want the museum to start smelling funky. If you choose to create scenery for your vehicle, non-edible materials like mini figures or trees are acceptable.
- SIZING: Your vehicle and display must fit within an 11 by 17-inch area. It should be no taller than 17 inches. Let’s not get crazy here!
- DROP OFF TIMING: All vehicles must be brought to the First Division Museum starting Tuesday, December 10th and ending at 4 pm on Sunday, December 15th. The museum is open from 10 am to 4 pm. Don’t leave it on our doorstep; raccoons will eat it.
- VOTING AND VIEWING YOU MUSEUM DISPLAY: Vehicles will be displayed Tuesday, December 17th through Tuesday, December 24th. We are open 10 am-4 pm.
- PICK UP TIMING: Submissions can be picked up starting Thursday, December 26th and ending Sunday, December 29. The museum is open 10 am to 4 pm. If you haven’t picked up by then, your submission will be eaten by hungry museum employees.
- Winners will be announced via email and Facebook in January .
While it is NOT mandatory to use, we found this gingerbread tank template to help you create your vehicle, this can help you get started on your edible masterpiece.